22 Jan 2013

THREE SO FAR...

When it comes to bathrooms, it takes a lot to impress me.  On my search for inspiration, I have so far found three that really caught my eye!


Grey Matter

The smart inset sink and taps create an organised and sophisticated arrangement.  Accents such as fresh flowers and candles add luxury and style, while the silver  leaf mirror projects glamour.



Bathroom Angles

Although this design is very angular with bold outlined frames and brick tiles, there is something pleasant and chic about this design.  Again the use of fresh flowers is a must as it subtly enhances the freshness of the room.



Bathroom Bubbly

The perfect colour combination of silver with champagne pink creates instant luxury and indulgence.  The marble top with free standing bowl adds texture an shape to the arrangement.

If I find anymore, you will find them on my Bathroom board on Pinterest